Skip to Content

welcome to Dakota Dice

We're a high-end Independent Escort directory, specifically targeted to the Australian Market.

By clicking the 'Agree & Continue' button below, you confirm: I am 18 years or older. I have read, understood and agree to Dakota Dice's Terms & Conditions.

OR

Red Grace - Escort

Verified Escort

Contact

Location: Melbourne

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +61499 *** ***

I only accept enquiries through text messages, emails and WhatsApp

Details

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: Australian

Age: 24

Height: 173cm

Body type: Athletic

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Brown

Availability

Friday - Sunday is by appointment only

Day From Till
Sunday 12:00 PM 11:59 PM
Monday 12:00 PM 11:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 PM 11:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 PM 11:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM 11:00 PM
Friday 12:00 PM 11:59 PM
Saturday 12:00 PM 11:59 PM

Booking an appointment

Login to send message  or  email  or  +61499 *** ***

About Red Grace escort

Please read all information before messaging me.

Hey, it's a pleasure to meet you!

My name is Grace (you can also call me Red). I am a slim younger lady with a curvaceous body that you will never forget. With my full, luscious lips, natural perky C cup breasts and my long wavy hair, you'll never want our time to be over.

I'm sure you've noticed that I have a very alternative look, but ket me assure you, I have a soft and vulnerable sides that shines through no matter what.

I am a naturally very caring person that only wants the best for you out of our magical experience together. I always encourage you to be your natural self in our bookings as I believe that t lets us connect in a more personal and memorable way. I pride myself on my natural, very bubbly and fun personalitity that will leave you grinning from ear to ear. 

I offer a very intimate GFE that will leave you feeling on top of the world as well as a kinky PSE for anyone wanting to explore their wild side. I dont discrimnate on race, gender, age or disability.

 

BOOKING INFORMATION

I do require a non-refundable 25% deposit to secure your booking and I will ask for the other 75% upfront when arrived.

I require ID as a safety protocol for me. Without any ID we will not go ahead with the booking. 

I do not offer choking, hitting or spitting unless paid for PSE

I sell content on my other platforms. (The link has been included for everything) 

ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CERTAIN TIMES DURING TOURS

Please use booking template: 

Hello Grace, my name is (NAME). I saw your profile on Dakota Dice and would like to book you on (DATE) for (LENGTH). Please let me know if you're available. Thank you.

I also offer sexting, vid calls, GFE and custom photos and videos.

Text me for my menu and payment methods

Client types

males, females, couples, people with a disability

Red Grace landscape

Services offered by Red Grace escort

  • Affectionate Kissing
  • Blow Job
  • CIM
  • CIM Swallow
  • COB
  • COF
  • Companion
  • Costumes
  • Couples
  • Cuddling and Affection
  • Deep Throat
  • Dinner Date
  • Dirty Talk
  • Disabled Clients
  • FFM
  • Filming
  • Foot Fetish
  • Kinky GFE
  • Kissing
  • Lingerie Requests
  • MSOG
  • Multiple Positions
  • Mutual Masturbation
  • Nipple Play
  • Oral on Me
  • Overnight Stays
  • Role Play
  • Sex Toys
  • Shower Together
  • Social Outings
  • Spanking
  • Strip Tease
  • Travel Companion

Contact Red Grace to organise a time to share an experience via:

Login to send message  or  email  or  +61499 *** ***

Red Grace escort rates

Outcall

Session Cost Description
30 minutes GFE $350
1hr GFE $550 Standard service plus kissing, names including babe, baby etc, kissing your body vice versa. This is a slower and more intima
2hr GFE $900 Standard service plus kissing, names including babe, baby etc, kissing your body vice versa. This is a slower and more intima
1hr PSE $750 Standard service plus DFK, MSOG, spanking, hair pulling, spitting, toys, oral on me at my discretion and multiple positions.
N/A $70 COF, COT, COB, CIM, CIMWS
Overnight $3000 (GFE) 16hrs including 6-8 hours of sleep
FMTY $3500-10000 Message me for details
30-60 minutes $300 Meet and greet
1hr $300 Social date (GFE) not including intercourse
1.5hrs $650 Social date (GFE) including intercourse
1.5hrs $500 Dinner date (GFE) not including intercourse
2.5hrs $1000 Dinner date (GFE) including intercourse

I only accept text messages and email. DO NOT CALL


I require a non-refundable 25% deposit to secure your booking and I’ll ask for the other 75% upfront when arrived.

I require ID as a safety protocol for me. Without any ID we will not go ahead with the booking.

Please contact Red Grace - Escort | Melbourne Escort directly to book an appointment.

Login to send message  or  email  or  +61499 *** ***

Red Grace portrait

Reviews

Red Grace has no reviews at this time.

If you've shared an experience with them why not...

leave a review

Have you shared an experience with Red Grace - Escort | Melbourne Escort? Leave a review.

View all reviews for Red Grace

Escort Verification

Dakota Dice has verified that: