Below are some escort resources and useful links, it is important to familiarise yourself with State Law that may apply to you.
"Scarlet Alliance, Australian Sex Workers Association, through our objectives, policies and programs, aims to achieve equality, social, legal, political, cultural and economic justice for past and present workers in the sex industry, in order for sex workers to be self-determining agents, building their own alliances and choosing where and how they work."
"The impact of travel restrictions, business closures, self isolation and quarantine requirement for sex workers during COVID-19."
Sex Workers Outreach Project
"SWOP is Australia’s largest and longest established community-based, peer education sex worker organisation focused on HIV, STI and hepatitis C prevention, education and health promotion for sex workers in NSW."
Resourcing Heath & Education (RhED)
"Resourcing health & Education (RhED) is a service for the sex industry in VIC. The service provides site based and outreach services in collaboration with relevant programs and agencies."
Vicotria has strict Law regarding sexwork.
- Victoria requires all sex workers to obtain a SWA licence via the BLA Authority
- View sex work legislaiton for Victoria here.
- Victoria does not allow incalls (unless you have a brothel licence). Incall rates will be removed from your VIC profile, ensure you have outcall rates submitted.
- Victoria does not allow unprotected services.
- Victoria does not allow advertising of services.QLD profiles will automatically remove services.Victoria prohibits advertisers from showing any nudity (bare nipples or genitals in their images). Utilise the blur tool to comply with these Laws.
- Visit Scarlet Alliance for more information.
"QLD Sex Worker Organisation. By and for sex workers. Offices in Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane & Gold Coast."
Queensland has strict State Law regarding advertising sex work.
- Please visit 'Prostiution and Law in QLD'. View the Prostitution Act 1999. View the Prostitution Regulation 2104.
- Queensland prohibits advertisers from showing sexual organs. Utilise the blur tool tool to comply with these Laws.
- Queensland providers must not provide doubles bookings, and must not be working in the same place as another sex worker. Doubles links will be automatically be removed from all QLD profiles; even if they are advertised for a different State.
- Queensland does not allow unprotected services.
- Queensland profiles must not advertise services or use of sexual description including the word 'massage'. QLD profiles will automatically remove services.
- Contact Respect Inc. for more information.
"Magenta and SWOPWA provide services to support and promote the health and safety of people involved in the sex industry."
- View the WA Prostiution Act 2000
"SIN is by sex workers for sex workers in SA and offers peer support, education, information, advocacy and referral services for sex workers."
Sex work is currently criminalised in South Australia. Please click here for Scarlet alliance information regarding SA.
"NTAHC's programs are aimed at preventing the transmission of blood borne viruses and have been developed to provide services, support and preventative initiatives with and for priority populations."
"SWOP is a peer based community organisation whose primary purpose i sthe prevention of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), through education and referral."
- Please read the Sex Industry Offences Act.
- Sex work in Tasmania is legal if no more than two sex workers work together, however there are conditions. Please visit Scarlet Alliance for more information.